Sunday, November 29, 2020

Memories - Great Blasket View

Oh I miss the Ocean. And I was getting fed up with all these attempts at the same view. So I found a photo from our holiday in Kerry this year, the view from the house we were renting in Dunquin, and I just got lost in the happy memories. And playing with unfamiliar colours, like Burnt Umber, Hansa Yellow Deep, and Payne's Grey.

Now that I look at it again, does it look like an elephant lying down? If I didn't know this is Great Blasket island, would I think that it's that poor elephant from the zoo in Islamabad, which is currently being moved to Cambodia, thanks to Cher's intervention? Now that I see it, I can't unsee it. And I must start reading more serious news! Well, I do, but I need light news too, or life this year would be too sad.


No comments:

Post a Comment