Sunday, April 03, 2016

MHBD's fake journal - Days 2&3

Of course, now that it's probably started, I'm suffering from writer's block! Or I'm finding myself too busy to draw anything worthwhile. But I took a deep breath and drew something anyway. Thankfully, I had prepared three pages with coloured backgrounds - I just applied Montana acrylics (if you are into journaling but haven't come across Montana acrylics markers, I highly recommend you try them - they are great for making a page pop), so a simple line drawing was all that was needed. I haven't tried applying gouache on top of a Montana acrylic background yet, but according to Roz Stendahl, it works really well. Maybe I'll try that tomorrow.

So, here are the links to Day 2 and Day 3.

And for those of you who are not interested in the fake journaling aspect, here are the two drawings I did in the last two days:








No comments:

Post a Comment