I was so happy with my Abstract Exercise #3 - Variation 1 that I decided to paint a bigger version. The original was 12x16". This one is 20x24" (51x61cm) - a different proportion altogether, so I had to redesign it from scratch, but I kept the same colour scheme (dark background made up of ultramarine + process magenta + black, and blues and greens made up of process cyan + lemon yellow + white).
There was a band of sunlight falling over it when I took one of the photos, and I chose to show you this one as it reveals the colours much better, though nothing as vibrant as the original. Colour corrections go too blue or too yellow.