Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Pink Beauty - Girls night out

I don't consider myself a VIP customer of Pink Beauty, but I gave them business when they first opened their salon in Dundrum, availing of their 2-for-1 offers and other discounts. So I was delighted when I got a text yesterday afternoon inviting me to a VIP evening, with free treatments and products. I dropped over around 6, was offered a glass of champagne and a goodies bag (that I was too polite to look into there and then). I waited my turn for a free mini-manicure. I didn't have long to wait, as they had plenty of staff on hand. As I never wear nail varnish, I went for a shape and polish. My nails look really nice. I should do this more often.

There was a nice atmosphere, a good buzz, and I really enjoyed my hour there (the champagne helped, no doubt!). And when I got home and looked at my gift, I was delighted to find a Dermalogica Skin Rescue Set (with travel sizes of daily microfoliant, skin hydrating mask, multi-active toner, skin hydrating booster and total eye care). Goodies Heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment