Sunday, September 10, 2006

South Wall

The few of you who read this blog may be wondering where I've been - no post in a week! Or maybe you're enjoying a few days without having to keep up with my never-ending stories.

Well, I'm Back!

We have been very busy over the last while, and my Mum has arrived for a few days with us, so I've been juggling my priorities.

This morning, we went for an invigorating walk at the South Wall. The forecast is for hazy sunshine, but so far the sun has been struggling behind the clouds. There was quite a breeze at the South Wall, but it was mild and humid and we enjoyed our walk.

When we got back home, Brendan cooked a lentil meatless loaf. It was yummy. And now, I'm off to Dundrum centre for a bit of shopping. (Update after the shopping trip: found nothing I wanted! The only thing I liked - a top from Hobbs - they didn't have my size. There are a lot of wrap dresses in the shops, but it's a shape that doesn't suit me at all.)

No comments:

Post a Comment