Friday, September 01, 2006

Birthdays This Month

Only one birthday this month - Finbarr
I have been told by his brother that his name is spelt with rr. There are two spellings, with one r and with 2 rs.
If I've forgotten anyone's birthday, let me know. It's hard to keep up!

Not much to say today. I had a great time yesterday showing a 4-year old how to use stardoll.com. But that's a whole post on its own, and I will tell you all about it some other time!

While I'm at it, a quick update on our garden spider: despite the pot falling over twice yesterday, and heavy showers today, she's still hanging in there, re-weaving her web each time it gets destroyed. You'd think she'd pick a less vulnerable spot - but on the other hand, the flower pots are attracting plenty of flies and bees and insects of all sorts, so there is a constant supply of food there. So far, Willow doesn't seem to have spotted her. A few days ago, he walked right under her web, destroying half of it with his raised tail. I dread to see the day when he notices her and wants to "play" with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment