Sunday, July 04, 2021

Filling the little moments in life

A few little pieces that I manage to fit into my day, no matter how busy I am!

I was chatting on the phone with my niece the other day. And I had a photo in front of me from a sketch outing a few years ago. I felt the need to sketch it!


Another day, I had a chance to quickly sketch the Dun Laoghaire seafront from the pier in a tiny sketchbook with grey paper. I added the pencil when I got home.


And one of the little cacti I had bought at the market. Trying out new ink. I bought three so I can give them as little gifts as time goes by. I was advised not to water them too much. Every two weeks max. And when the time comes to transplant it to a bigger pot, I can tease out the little extra plants and propagate them. I'll do my best!!



And a portrait of Brendan when he was sitting on the sofa with a crick in his neck. He had his eyes closed. It's a bit unfinished, but hey, sometimes that's all I have time for. His neck is better now.




No comments:

Post a Comment