Wednesday, December 09, 2020

Marsham Court

Next project - closer to home, one of the places where I take Timber for his morning walk. The light was nice one morning and I took a few photos.

I'm also trying new pigment combinations, nothing fancy, but the mixes are very interesting - kind of grown-up colours! Maybe this is the new me? I'm also thinking of going for a less red hair colour next time? Mmm. But someone told me today they thought I was 40, not 50++, so maybe I'm not ready to be a grownup yet!

It's a simple subject, so I don't want to overthink it! Here's what I did in my sketchbook (which has a much more textured paper than my "good" paper, so I might have to rethink that - sometimes I get lovely effects on the sketchbook paper and I get disappointed when the "good" paper isn't as lively!)











No comments:

Post a Comment