Saturday, May 09, 2020

Sourdough bread

My sourdough baking has finally gone well. Below, I will share with you the video that helped me get back on track. But also, I have started a new sketchbook, and that's always exciting. I just finished my Bloomsday 2020 contribution in a Seawhite of Brighton watercolour sketchbook, which I really loved, after struggling with my last Moleskine book. I will definitely order more of that brand! 
But for now, I am working with what I have at home, and I'm quite excited to have a hotpress paper for a change. I'm not normally a hotpress fan, except for life drawing. But I think I'm going to like this book. It's a Etchr sketchbook, which you can only buy in a bundle of 3. A bit of a risk if you don't like it. But thankfully it's nice, although it always takes a bit of time to get used to new paper. 
And now that I'm finished my Bloomsday sketchbook, you will again find my own musings, which are not as interesting, and definitely not as racy, as James Joyce's quotes!




No comments:

Post a Comment