Thursday, May 14, 2020

Old school, Belfield



So this is what happens after 19 value and shape thumbnails! I think I need to make the roof and the wall itself a warmer shade. 
Next thing, move to full colour?
But you know me, I can't stick to just one thing. So it'll be a little while!

But seriously, if you're in UCD, pop in, ignore all the brutalist 1970s buildings at the centre of the campus, and go and find the area at the back of the school of architecture, at the Clonskeagh end, and you will love it! We're still going there, despite being allowed to go further - even the wide horizon of Sandymount strand is not fulfilling my need for being near the sea. And I am developing an affection for Belfield that I never thought would develop, even after 7 years of walking our dog there. It took a pandemic to force us to explore beyond the obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment