Monday, July 31, 2023

Summer party at Drimnagh Castle

Fantastic day at Drimnagh Castle where Dublin Sketchers had our summer event. Lots of sketching and cooking and eating! 

In the downstairs kitchen (no longer used). I had some time on my own in this room before Zuzanna started the interviews for the documentary she is working on about Dublin Sketchers. What do I do to calm my nerves before going in front of the camera? I sketch of course!




Then I went into the kitchen where Amanda, Monica and Louise were working on two of the four paellas that were being prepared for the 34 of us who attended! They were supervised by Dora the cat who always sits on the spiral staircase in the corner of the kitchen. I didn't get to sketch Betty and Maria who were cooking outdoors, in the rain, under a tarp set up by Pat, over a wood fire. Next time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment