Sunday, July 02, 2023

Flowers in Airfield

We stopped going to Airfield when we got Timber. Dogs were not allowed, so there was no point in renewing our annual membership. Now Timber is gone over two years, and today the sun was shining, so I thought it was time to go back and explore. It's much more geared towards education and children than it used to be, I think. Or maybe it's jus the good weather. 

But I found it very soothing to spend a bit of time sitting by the flower beds and sketching the summer flowers. I took a little walk afterwards. There is a lot of noise from the Greenacres construction site. And, wow, some of these apartments are going to have a fantastic view of the farm. But i found peace in little corners. I took lots of photos. And I bought an annual pass. I don't think the price went up since we were last there. Well, I just got a 2-person pass, so that's why it's cheaper. We don't have children in our lives at this stage. All the nieces and nephews are grown up and none of them are showing signs of having children of their own any time soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment