Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Dingle Peninsula - studies

Just as well we were travelling by car, as I brought my paints with me! I did manage to do a few quick studies from photos I had taken that day or from the view out the window. I didn't do as much or as well as I had hoped to. But the weather was great and I chose to go for walks instead! So here is my crop, all done 2 pieces per quarter sheet watercolour paper. Some have potential. Some were disastrous. 

A field that had just been cut for silage. It caught our eye in the light!

The view from the house. Well, a sliver of the view.

The house we rented is called Great Blasket View. For a good reason!


It was warm, but humid I think, and my paint just wouldn't dry!


I will definitely develop this into a painting. Just a bit of rock and the ocean!



I love fence poles

 

No comments:

Post a Comment