Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Bray again

I did manage to fit in another outing to Bray before the bad weather arrived. It's pouring rain right now. And windy. Let's hope this storm Brian will abate soon! As you can see from the Met Eireann screen grab below, it's just swirling around Dublin right now. Going into town won't be pleasant!! (I wrote this a few days ago)
The big worry with this storm is that the thousands of people who haven't got their electricity back since Ophelia on Monday are unlikely to have the power restored today, as it's not safe for ESB crews to be working in the current conditions.

I still can't believe that this time last week (10 days ago), I was sitting outside in a t-shirt!

Anyways, back to Bray, I did fit in another painting, but it will need rework, as the composition is too flat. Again, I'm very happy with my sky, but it's hard to distinguish between middle ground and foreground. I haven't had a chance to work on it in the last week, but I'll set aside a bit of time next weekend, I hope.








And I did get to play with sea colour again! It would be very different today!

No comments:

Post a Comment