Monday, May 08, 2017

Café sketching

OK, time to catch up, now that International Fake Journal Month is over! For a week, I barely did any drawing, but I'm determined to pick up the pace again - one drawing a day or one watercolour a day is a goal for the summer. Well it will be mid-July before I get a chance. Busy May and June ahead. Lots of exciting projects - the Kilmacud Art Group exhibition, opening on 26th of May, running until 28th of May; There's a touch of the artist about old Bloom, an exhibition at the Olivier Cornet Gallery, which I will be curating with Olivier Cornet and Jessica Peel-Yates - opening on 16th of June, Bloomsday, and running until the 25th of June; and then the Dublin Plein Air Festival, a first for me, from the 19th to the 25th of June.

So, to ease myself into all of this, a little sketch I did a few weeks ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment