Wednesday, August 09, 2023

Waffles with a twist

Warning - adult content in the sketches that you will see here!! 

Well, one of our mature ladies organised the location for our sketch outing. The theme was sketching in locations that are to be found in the Malton prints of Dublin. And they always pick a café to meet at in case the weather is bad. It's been bad for the last month. But the lady didn't quite do her homework in terms of the café she chose, Fooderia, on Capel Street. (Don't click on the link if you're easily offended!). I had done my homework, and I knew what to expect. And in fairness to the lady in question, she embraced the moment, and most of us stayed, had a good laugh, tried the sexy waffles, and sketched the various accessories on display, with the view of Capel Street from the window. I had a great time, and I'm delighted we don't take ourselves too seriously! I don't think you will find this view in the Malton prints!



No comments:

Post a Comment