Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Tang

I sketched and wrote this a few weeks ago. How the world has changed. #standwithukraine #stoppputin

I can't wait for the weather to get better and to sketch outdoors again.  With rain and storms, we've had to resort to cafés. Which can be lovely, but it's not always easy to get the best view. On this occasion, I should just have sat on my own in a spot where I could see the counter. But I was stuck in a corner, and couldn't really see beyond my fellow sketchers. I have drawn their likeness (or maybe not likenesses) many times, so I wanted to sketch other customers and the staff behind the counter instead. It didn't work out too well. But I won't rule out going back again. The tea was lovely, as was the food. And the service was really nice. 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment