Sunday, January 24, 2021

Fun with Flow

I won't describe in detail what we did here, because, really, you have to attend one of Uma Kelkar's classes to learn the secrets of the magic in her paintings. Some of these quick thumbnails (4 to 6 per quarter sheet) were done in class, some on my own, some from my own photos, some from Uma's photos. I found some challenging, and some a complete joy. Learning can be frustrating - but what would be the point of not learning any more? (Or you could say I've got a long way to go!!). This is what's keeping me sane in the longest January of my life!

And if you want to see the master at work, this video done with Etchr Lab is the best free hour on YouTube. You will learn about composition, values, perspective, colour, shadow, cars, ...

 









No comments:

Post a Comment