Thursday, July 09, 2015

50 shades of green


I'm not quite sure yet how I'm going to develop this watercolour sketch into a proper painting. Or even if I'll be using these colours. I have a fondness for aureolin yellow and cobalt blue for yummy greens. And I definitely need to work on the composition - 4 horizontal bands of colours doesn't make a painting (unless you're Sean Scully, that is!)

But I'm back thinking about projects. Which is great progress. Despite two tension headaches and a surprise migraine last week. The headaches are most likely caused by the tension at the back of my neck and behind my shoulders. Hopefully as I regain more movement in my shoulder, this will ease. And the migraine? I blame it on one cup of tea - I had asked for green tea in the hairdressers, and I'm pretty sure that what I was given was ordinary black tea. I didn't want to make a fuss, I was thirsty, and I hadn't had a migraine in years, so I drank it. Black tea is one of my migraine triggers. Even just one cup. Lesson learned.


No comments:

Post a Comment