Friday, January 30, 2015

Documented Life Project - Week 52

Week 52 is all about Christmas. Well, DLP being American, it's about "your holiday tradition".

One of the traditions I still uphold is the sending of Christmas cards. And this year, I really thought I was the only person left to do this. But all the cards arrived in the post at the very last minute. Maybe our friends were feeling guilty after receiving our card? Or AnPost couldn't cope with the volume of Christmas post?

I have this terrible habit of keeping all the cards we receive, birthday or Christmas. I can't bear to throw them out. So I will have material for DLP tip-ins for a very long time indeed.

The background for this page is a gelli print, using a Dealz stencil. The colours were very dark and I was concerned I would never be able to use this background, but I'm happy with how well it blends in with my Christmas theme.

And the banner on the sides is Ikea Christmas ribbon, which I love to bits






No comments:

Post a Comment