Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Paris, Las Vegas

The Paris Hotel in Las Vegas was much more old world than the Aria. But once I got over the fact that there was no tablet on the bedside table to open the curtains or turn on the lights, I found our room very cosy. 

We enjoyed lighter food overall. We decided to skip the breakfast buffet  (three days in a row at Aria) and enjoyed a chocolate twist instead! And we enjoyed Mon Ami Gabi, where we got a terrace table overlooking the Bellagio fountains, and perfect mousse au chocolat!

Here is my copy of the Raoul Dufy print that was hanging in our bathroom (oh I wish I could paint with the same abandon):



And we had a view of the Bellagio fountains from our bedroom! Here is my little interpretation of the scene (without the fountains, just in case you're wondering)




No comments:

Post a Comment