Monday, May 19, 2014

The Documented Life Project - Week 9

This week's movie title - The Time-traveller's Wife

Week 9 was to use something recycled and collage it - I decided to use a page from the Golden Pages - we always get the new edition in May, and the old one goes into the recycling bin.


  1. So I picked a page that was meaningful to me and applied it over a Gelli-printed page. The Gelli print was done using big bubble wrap - one of my favourites. I like it so much I actually have two bubble-wrap Gelli prints framed in our hallway
  2. I added a few words with an Urban stamp alphabet
  3. Doodled around some of the bubbles
  4. I had a wonderful time making circles, using an idea from a fellow DLP artist, Mary, from Me, With My Head in the Clouds - using the same Golden Pages page. I glued a few of those on my page
  5. On the calendar side, I glued a few lines from a cake wrap - beautiful pink and white, all fluffy and yummy. But I liked my bubble-wrap print so much I didn't want to cover it all.
  6. So I had to resort to adding a flap to the page - since I've discovered flaps, I can't get enough of them. I used a blank postcard (from a Dealz pack - € 1.49). 
  7. On the calendar side, I've applied pink with my Neocolor II pencil - not very elaborate - we'll have to see how it evolves over the week
  8. On the art side, I just had more fun with painted circles
  9. That's about it (a few doodles here, a few round stamps there, ...). So I called it done.














No comments:

Post a Comment