Monday, May 26, 2014

The Documented Life Project - Week 10

Week 10 of the Documented Life Project challenges was to make a list of the things that make you you.

I used my usual background of acrylic paint applied with my brayer - as you know I hate to waste paint. I applied little photos that describe me and I surrounded them with lots of little marker golden dots.

Then I decided that I wanted to keep that page personal, so I added a flap - this time using tissue paper (I still haven't got around to buying deli paper, and I'm a believer in using what I have rather than buying more art supplies). Again I had used that tissue paper to use up the paint left on my brayer after a gelli print. I stamped my initials and also the stamp that I made for Week 6.

I called it done!


No comments:

Post a Comment