Tuesday, May 27, 2014

The Documented Life Project - Week 11

When you're so far behind as I am, you have to take shortcuts sometimes. So when I saw the challenge for Week 11, I was delighted - Draw, Photograph or Collage a bird onto your page!

I had the perfect candidate waiting for me - a little project I had done in my sketchbook back in January - The Crow - check the link if you want the steps to this really easy transfer method using packing tape!

So all that was left to do was to prepare a flap on which I can add my journal diary for next week. I found the Dealz blank postcards very useful for this - they're not too thick, but yet they take paint quite well. So I made circles - from the blog Me with My Head in the Clouds - very soothing - on one side and applied green paint with a brayer on the other and doodled dots and dates on the other side.  A little strip of washi tape to attach it to the page, and I called it done!










No comments:

Post a Comment