Monday, February 13, 2012

Indian Brasserie

We discovered the Indian Brasserie through City Deal/Groupon vouchers. We had heard about  it over time, but didn't try it until last year. We've been back a few times since. We now split our time between Indian Summer in Stillorgan and Indian Brasserie in Rathfarnham. Indian Summer is better for atmosphere and decor, but I have to say that I love the flavours of Indian Brasserie - their lamb dishes are particularly delicious. I had the lamb Koh-E-Awadh last week, very mild, but tasty. Brendan had the Aad Chettinadu, another lamb main course, with 12 different spices. We shared a Gulab Jamun for dessert - lots of calories, I'd say, but very satisfying. I'll have to watch what I eat for the next while, as I've been eating too much lately. Once I start, it's hard to restrain myself - I couldn't resist the poppadoms and the naan bread!

No comments:

Post a Comment