Wednesday, March 16, 2011

She's Out of My League

We watched She's Out of My League some time back in January I think. I hadn't heard about it beforehand, but Brendan had taped it, thinking it might be a good movie for me. And it was - great fun. Basic story: Loser geek falls for gorgeous successful girl, and keeps on thinking she's going to dump him because he's not good enough for her. And she does. But then, maybe not.

The shaving of the balls scene was one of the most hilarious I've seen in a long time (and now that I think of it almost the only thing I remember clearly from this movie - scary that)

I find that it's hard to find a good rom com nowadays. Nobody has done anything as good as Pretty Woman or When Harry Met Sally in years. Not that this movie is quite in the same league (partdon the pun). But it was fun and witty and it made me laugh. That's all I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment