Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hello Kitty

I love Hello Kitty. It's no secret. And my nieces have grown to love it too! I suspect Véronique has caught the bug now. Originally, she only started looking at Hello Kitty knick knacks for me, as Japan has a much better selection than Ireland. Over the last couple of years, she has bought goodies for me in Japan and sent them over, so I could have original presents for my nieces' birthdays. I've given most of these away, although I have to admit I'm holding on to a few prized items, such as a knitted red handbag, which I think is absolutely gorgeous, but will never be able to wear in the outside world of course. Some day, I'll have to part with it, but by that time, all my nieces will be too old for it too. I might as well keep it, so! Now, Véronique has actually sent me pictures of items she has seen in shops, knowing well that I would not be able to resist them. How could I resist these cozy slippers, for instance? Once I had seen a picture of them, I had to have them! And I have no intention of giving away the paper clips, Japanese-style writing paper, and stamps either!

No comments:

Post a Comment