Thursday, July 19, 2007

Aine McAteer's website

After seeing that someone had got to my blog by doing a search for Aine McAteer's book, Recipes to Nurture, I decided to have a quick browse to see if she had a website. And she does!

It's simply www.recipestonurture.com. Big fan that I am, I posted a comment, and got a very nice email from Aine herself this morning! Her book is sold out everywhere, so the only way to get it is second-hand I think. That's how I got it, second hand via Amazon, after VĂ©ronique had told me so much about it!

Since we got this book, we've tried out a good few of her recipes. As you know, I'm more of a "baked potato with cheese and coleslaw" girl than a domestic goddess. But the recipes in her book are so easy to execute that even I couldn't resist. My best dish is definitely the apple and pear crumble, which Brendan loves!

I can't wait for her next book, although I still have plenty of recipes to try from this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment