Tuesday, August 09, 2022

Rathmines

Continuing the journey through Rathmines. Though I think I am getting to the point where I need it to be over. The last couple of times, I have had to push myself to get on the Luas and go.

Still, when I am there, I get completely in the zone, and marvel at every beautiful detail that reveals itself to me, like this amazing brick house off the Lower Rathmines Road! I really want to go back and paint it in watercolour. Markers don't do it justice! Well, I don't have the skills with markers to do it justice!

 


Drawing people as they walk towards me or away from me. They look a bit generic.


Sketching the sketchers, and rushing off. It always seems like I am rushing off, not allowing myself to be in the moment and taking the time to finish a sketch. I am quite happy with the little plants I drew while sitting and waiting for my food, though.










No comments:

Post a Comment