Saturday, August 06, 2022

Bluebell portraits

Drawing more portraits of the lovely people at Bluebell Community Centre. 

This is Richard. He was quieter than some of the other sitters. But he looked straight at me and posed well!.


Eileen was very keen to get her portrait done. While I was sketching her, she made a friendship bracelet for me. She's bubbly and full of energy!


Davey! There is so much to say about Davey. He's a talented singer and musician. If you've never heard him sing, you're in for a surprise! He's also a very kind person, who is always thinking of others. He sketches with us on Sundays. I might have made him look a little bit younger than he really is!!


These are the original sketches done on location, and given to the sitters. I added colour at home.






No comments:

Post a Comment