Thursday, July 14, 2022

Top of Camden Street

Back to sketching around town, on the Great Journey South. With a cup of matcha latte at Brother Hubbard to get started. It was delicious! So many places in Dublin where you can get a matcha latte these days, but not all as nice as this one.




Busy junction towards Richmond Street and the corner with South Circular Road. Thankfully the refrigeration lorry was parked for long enough for me to sketch it, giving a sense of the busyness of the area without having to draw all the cars!

 
Another closeup - this was the view that caught my eye initially, but then as I started to draw, the part with the matcha latte and the tree interested me more and I added colour and detail to it.



Second sketch pages - Delahunt with the garda headquarters behind on Harcourt Street. And a few details that caught my eye, including an RTE van - I watched the news but saw nothing from the area on the telly that evening!










No comments:

Post a Comment