Thursday, June 30, 2022

Lille in 35 sketches - Part 5

Day 5, Monday. A bit of a blur in terms of the chronology. Did I miss a couple of pages in my sketchbook?

Anyways, I'm pretty sure Pat and I sketched the tourist office, then we met up with Mandy and sketched some more around the city centre.










Later on, Brendan and I went for a walk around the parts of Lille I hadn't had a chance to sketch. I didn't have a checklist of trophy locations to sketch, I have to admit. But I'm glad I saw the area near the Porte de Gand. It was lovely. It will be a reason to go back and sketch some more!

Then it was time for a drink and dinner - we helped Pat develop the script for his movie - hadn't laughed so much in a long time!

Then pack and up early the following morning for the next installment in my adventures.


A few photos from the last day. It started with a cold wind and it ended with glorious sunshine.













No comments:

Post a Comment