Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Silhouettes

Some days, you just need to be gentle to yourself, not push too hard. So instead of attempting even a quarter sheet during my session with Shelley, I just doodled people silhouettes.

I'm presenting them here in reverse order.  Some of these below were done from photos taken by Yvonne who went onto the main street in her town and photographed people in motion. It was in the summer and most people were wearing shorts, which was incredibly useful in seeing their legs and which leg was bent and which was straight! Now I just need to try and remember what I learned from that! A few others were from pictures I took.


All the sketches below are just watercolour doodles, some with brushpen or fountain pen ink added on top, some just left alone. Very relaxing!





No comments:

Post a Comment