Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Tree exploration - near DLR Lexicon, Dun Laoghaire

Do I want warm dominance and straight lines, or cool dominance and lots of curves? Well, I've tried the options and I still don't know! Initially, I didn't like the 4 little ones I painted with warmer colours, but now when I look at them individually, they're growing on me, 2 and 3 in particular. And then I painted a loosey-goosey version with no green, but mostly blue and purple, and I loved it. Now I'm not so sure!

Sometimes too many options is just that - too many.

But I do enjoy exploring! Something good always comes out of it, even if I can't see it straight away.
Like, I do like Perylene Maroon after all. 
And the simplest of subjects can be interesting. This is from a photo I took at the side of the DLR Lexicon Library in Dun Laoghaire.












No comments:

Post a Comment