Thursday, June 22, 2023

Around the city and views from multi-storey carparks

Adventures around the beautiful city of Dublin. Started at Dublin Castle. What's with the lion in the courtyard? Maybe there's a plaque about it, but I didn't see it. Then across the Liffey, where I found good views in the carpark at the Jervis Street shopping Centre. There was nothing on the 5th floor, as the walls are too high to see anything, but the 4th and 3rd floors had views through slatted panels and a heavy grid. I was so thrilled to see these views of the city that I didn't mind the strain on the eyes from the bright outdoors and the dark car park. I will be searching for more of these views as I continue my exploration.


After that, it was time to be social and meet fellow sketchers at Wolfe Tone Square. And that dome? It's the Penneys shop on Mary Street!

 






No comments:

Post a Comment