Friday, April 13, 2018

Rainy morning in South Dublin

Spring is finally starting to appear. But the Easter weekend was so drab. So I had to resort to sketching from the car before and after our morning doggie walk on Easter Monday. I wasn't able for much anyway, crippled by back pain again. So sketching from the car, and a hot chocolate, was the only option for me!

The houses are on Redesdale Road, Mount Merrion, seen from the car park where our favourite little coffee shop is situated. Café Divino. Ida's coffee is the best in town, according to my husband! Me, I like the Suki teas and the hot chocolate! It's a small café, nothing fancy, but the owner, Ida, is really friendly, and she makes good coffee. And there are a couple of tables outside if you want to bring your dog! Lots of old trees and power lines added to the interest, from a sketcher's point of view!



I kept the Ulysses quotes simple.
"-The rain kept off.
 No answer."

"Save the trees of Ireland for the future men of Ireland on the fair hills of Eire, O."

No comments:

Post a Comment