Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Documented Life Project - Week 27

The Week 27 Challenge was much more interesting, I thought. My Dad is an avid crossword puzzle person, and I always print lots of crosswords when he comes over at Christmas.

So I went to my go-to website, where there are dozens of puzzles of all types. I chose a themed crosswords, not that it made it any easier for me to complete it. I managed only 5 or 6 words - my brain is just not wired that way! 

Anyways, the theme I chose was the Moon. I cut the definitions and the grid and applied them on a page, then applied gesso and Silks acrylics

For my flap, I used a page from a concert programme - That the Night Come, music composed by Donnacha Dennehy, based on poems by WB Yeats, sung by Dawn Upshaw, and performed by the Crash Ensemble. I knew there was a good reason for keeping this!

I stamped little circles on my newsprint paper, and glued the matching definitions for the dates. 

A few doodles here and there and I called it done!







No comments:

Post a Comment