Monday, September 15, 2014

Documented Life Project - Week 26

I wasn't quite as inspired by Week 26 Challenge - a quote from the Bible or from your favourite book. First, I'm not religious. Second, do I have a favourite book? I browsed through "A Suitable Boy" - it is a big book and I read it twice, so maybe it qualifies as a favourite. But I couldn't find a worthy quote. Maybe I should read it again? Or is life too short to read the same book three times? Oh, and I've just found out that Vikram Seth is writing a sequel, "A Suitable Girl", to be published in 2016. Can't wait!!

So I decided to take a quote from the book I was reading at the time. No, not A Song of Ice and Fire, although I'm reading that too. Instead I picked 100 Ways to Train the Perfect Dog! I kept the page really simple, and I used an invite to a gallery opening as my flap. 

I could do better, but I really wasn't inspired



No comments:

Post a Comment