Saturday, January 05, 2013

Sunrise over mountains


I was working on this project for quite a while. December was a busy month. And there are quite a few layers, which needed to dry fully before I could apply the next. I took a few pictures on the way, as you can see below:









I'm sorry to say I can't find the original website with the photogaph. I thought I had it on Pinterest, but no, it's not there. Then I had this vague memory that it was from Cheap Joes - it's the kind of landscape I imagine they have in North Carolina!, but I can't find it there either. I normally like to acknowledge my sources! Actually, I can't even find the digital picture - I just have a fairly poor printout. So, it's just as well I painted it. Otherwise there would be no trace of this lovely sky and mountains!

PS: I was right, it was a Cheap Joes scene! They just posted a new photo of the same location on their Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment