Thursday, February 11, 2010

Zazzle

Hello Everybody
It's been another busy week. Sorry for not finding the time to update my blog. I did get to paint last Sunday, but I haven't had a chance to photograph the painting in good daylight.

But in the meantime, I've been Zazzling - I discovered Zazzle this week, a website where artists can sell their art in many different formats - tee-shirts, mugs, cards, mouse mats, aprons - you name it they have it. The idea is that artists create their own shop within Zazzle and sell their designs without having to worry about production and delivery. Zazzle gives the artist a percentage of the sale (10% for most items), and then sends the money to the artist via Paypal. You need to be computer literate to create and populate your store - but it's no more difficult than writing a blog. So I've created my own, which you will find at www.zazzle.com/_MHBD_ (you will also find me at the International sites).

So, go and have a look... and maybe buy something!



create & buy custom products at Zazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment