Friday, February 26, 2010

Crows

I do like crows. I like the look of them, and I like the fact that they are quite intelligent.
At the gym, when I'm on the cross-trainer (twice this week, better than last week - we went only once!), I can see a murder of crows swooping around the area in front of the cafeteria. People must throw bits of food at them, as they are always hanging around there, along with magpies (which I like too) and seagulls (not so much - I think seagulls are bullies and thugs!).

I found this article about how clever they are. Check out the video - impressive!

And I've known that a group of crows is called a "murder" of crows since the 3rd or 4th episode of Flash Forward, which we're still watching. I have to admit it's grown on me. Lost it's not, but there is enough mystery in it to keep me watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment