Monday, December 17, 2007

Dead Man Walking - a clip

Now that I've discovered The View on the RTE website, I'm finding all sorts of interesting things to watch, read, and listen to!

I haven't had much time to trawl through it, but what I've found is already pretty good - Have a look at the review of Dead Man Walking - the opera, which I talked about a few weeks back (see here). The only disappointing thing about the review is that the clip they chose to show is not the best part of the opera (which all reviewers agree is the ensemble piece with 6 of the characters singing at the same time).

And I got my RTE Guide for Christmas, in which I've found that Dead Man Walking (the movie) will be showing on TV over Christmas. Not exactly Christmas viewing, but I'm looking forward to it. I think Susan Sarandon won an Oscar for her performance as Sister Préjean.

No comments:

Post a Comment