Saturday, March 04, 2006

But where do we get the time?

Since leaving our lives in big corporations behind and starting PC Medic, Brendan and myself have the time to indulge in all the things we enjoy. And blogging is one of the things we've dived into in the last few months. If you think I've been a prolific blogger, check out PC Medic's blog. There are so many things that interest Brendan that it looks like he will never run out of topics!

As for myself, I resort to pictures when I don't feel like writing too much. My philosophy is that if it's going to take me more than 15 minutes to write my blog, I'll get tired of it. That's without taking into account the time to paint, scan and crop - but that's different!

Here is an impression of the sea seen from Baros (watercolour pencils on 140lb watercolour paper):


Life is good

No comments:

Post a Comment