Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Yoga

Yesterday's yoga class was good. Patricia pushed us a bit more and we all enjoyed it. The only bit that gave me trouble was the inverted posture in full or half lotus. I just can't get my back up with the legs crossed so high. It's a great class. Most of us have been with Patricia Murphy for years now, and the whole class is moving at a nice level. She's really helped build my strength. I'll probably never be able to do the crow posture - I just have a mental block about it - but I give pretty much every other posture a try.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:13 am

    Have you tried Kriya Yoga? That should help. I teach a system called Atma Kriya Yoga, it is a full yogic and meditation system available throughout Ireland. The techniques help us to realise and connect with our true Self – Eternal unconditional love and bliss. Atma Kriya Yoga comes from the ancient Kriya Yoga tradition of the great immortal Himalayan Master Mahavatar Babaji. Each technique cultivates a different experience of love and awakens the divine Atma which is deep inside all of us, the highest state of yoga. Kriya Yoga in Ireland

    ReplyDelete