Thursday, January 19, 2006

Brokeback Mountain

I went to the pictures with Lucinda last night, to see Brokeback Mountain. It was a good movie, and I shed a few tears at the end of course. It was a love story after all. The sex scenes at the start were very explicit. It must have been a shock to the little old ladies in the cinema!! And also the reason why there were so few men in the cinema (there were a few husbands with their wives, fair play to them).
When I looked at the web site for the movie this morning, it struck me how beautiful the music was. It really carries you through the whole movie.

On another note, I have to make a correction to my previous posting - the length of the pool in Total Fitness Sandyford is 25 m, not 28! I must have been still asleep when I wrote my post yesterday! So, I've swum only 550 meters! Ah well! Today felt tougher than on Tuesday. I had forgotten to take my asthma medication last night, and I was very short of breath!! I wouldn't survive long without my uniphyllin.

And on another note again (plenty to write about today!), Brendan has started a blog for PC Medic, so have a look here if you want information about computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment