Saturday, November 11, 2023

Street View World Tour

Now that all the excitement about my exhibition is dying down, I will get back to a more focused art practise again. Soon. Hopefully. Started with this month's session of Street View World Tour, organised by Eleanor Doughty and Jenny Adam. This month's guest was Suhita Shirodkar, and of course we sketched busy streets, full of people!

And I've discovered I love to sketch chaos, and on this occasion didn't feel the need to make sense of it!

This one is in Manilla 


This one is in India, kite shops at night, at the time of the kite-flying festival


This is a view of La Paz. It was our 10-minute warm-up. I clearly needed the warm-up!


This one was some weird music festival in Germany. I just enjoyed the colourful clothes, but couldn't find a composition that worked!


And with text added to the pages:




No comments:

Post a Comment