Friday, November 10, 2023

Orange and Black. It must be Halloween

It must be all these pumpkins. Because I haven't been out much, so I can't say I have seen much in terms of Halloween displays. 

Started with watercolour - a mix of Bloodstone Genuine, Aureolin yellow and Grey of Grey. Then De Atramentis document ink in Orange, Talens Indian ink, and Neocolor (2 types of orange). And a couple of dabs of Liquitex white Acrylic marker.

Where this will go, I don't know. But it makes me happy.





It started with the idea of Opposite, from Louise Fletcher, and also her idea of taking a small number of colours, here orange and black, and mixing them and adding white to create a different colour that works in harmony. Then I just let the squiggles dance on the pages.






No comments:

Post a Comment