Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Hungry

I'm skipping the odd day in InkTober, but overall, I'm trying to stick to it - just 10 minutes every day. I am enjoying finding things to draw around me, without having to think too much about it. Mostly I am using a Lamy Safari pen and I use a waterbrush to create the blended greys. I am using the prompts from the InkTober website, but only fairly loosely. Well, in this case, it was appropriate enough for the subject I picked.

And in case you're wondering, it's a tiny little plate, with just one wafer biscuit from Marks & Spencers Belgian biscuit set. I was showing true restraint. Normally, I need to eat 3 or 4 at a time, which is isn't bad, considering how delicious they are. And they remind me of my childhood. And it's currently two for the price of one in the shops, so I'm stocking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment