Thursday, October 16, 2014

The Documented Life Project - Week 35

Week 35 Challenge - draw a face

That's a tough one for me, so I decided to fall back on an abstract face drawing that I'm comfortable with.

I'm not quite sure where this is going to go. I might use one of my stamped faces, or not (I carved this little stamp in no time at all - carving a stamp is one of the most satisfying crafts you can imagine - take an eraser, a carving tool, draw on the eraser, carve over your drawing, stamp it in all the colours of the rainbow, done!)

Here is where I am with this one - a page with leftover acrylic paint applied with a brayer, a postcard of a Klimt painting, a pen drawing over a newsprint underpaper, a pattern that I might repeat, or not... All I know so far is that I love the colours.





No comments:

Post a Comment