Tuesday, October 07, 2014

The Documented Life Project - Week 33

Week 33 - use your under-paper in a creative way. I was really inspired by Rae Missigman's interpretation of Week 33 Challenge. I thought it was such a fantastic idea I had to imitate it.

This was one of my favourite under-papers - a stretch of newsprint that I used to collect excess paint from my gelli printing. Rae Missigman's idea to make an envelope was genius, I thought. I had to give it a try! Although my pages are never as colourful as hers!






I wrote a special message on the back of the three circles I've placed in the envelope! And I didn't want to glue the envelope to the page, or I'd never see the recto side, so I attached it with a paper clip. Lucky I had a matching colour in my collection!


I'll probably journal over this page, but I couldn't bear to throw away what was left of the paper! (the leaves that frame the page were made from my own stamp!)

And I decided to experiment with framing my pages. Squiggles are very satisfying!

Wouldn't you love to open this envelope?


No comments:

Post a Comment